Monday, July 14, 2014

The Chase 3 just went live last night

The Chase 3 just went live last night 


B&N: Coming soon!
iTunes: Coming soon!
Google Play: Coming soon!
Kobo: Coming soon!




BLURB
When the Blonde Bitch broke my heart ten years ago, I had vowed two things.
One: I would never waste my time on loving someone again.
Two: I would never have anything to do with the Blonde Bitch again.

When I met my 736th notch, I broke that first vow. The minute I saw Blair, the second our eyes met, the microsecond I tasted her in my mouth, I knew that was the one vow I had to break. But the second vow, that I would keep. That vow I had control over. That vow I would take to my grave.
But I couldn’t have been more wrong.
Because Fate had other plans in mind. Fate was in on a cruel joke, and I was its target.

No comments:

Post a Comment