Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Saved by the Spell by Casey Keen

Title: Saved by the Spell
Author: Casey Keen 
                                                                                            


Book Description:                                                  
Two worlds in danger.                                                  

A Grand Witch behind bars. 

A stunning Werewolf and a devilishly handsome Warlock’s pursuit for her affections. 

You think you have it bad? Grand Witch Anna Wolfe awakens to find herself imprisoned by Micah, the Prince of Darkness. Micah’s on a quest for world domination—and it’s not just the Netherworld that’s in danger. The human world is threatened as well. Now, it’s up to Anna to escape from Micah's clutches so she can locate The Scholars and an ancient book before both fall into the wrong hands. 

With a fiercely loyal Werewolf and immensely powerful Warlock by her side, what can go wrong? 

A lot apparently. 

If fighting off the Prince of Darkness wasn’t enough, Anna’s emotions are a whirlwind, as she battles between what fate demands and what she actually wants.

Review: 
I was given a copy of Saved by the Spell by Casey Keen for an honest review.

I just LOVED this book! it was just as good, if better then book 1 (I'll Be Damned) I love the cover and the editing in the book was really good which i think is really Important when reading. Anna the main character wakes up in a small cave/cell all alone and scared,as she should be because the person she hates most has evil plans for her,mean while her friends are trying to find out where she is and how to save her. I really liked how the author goes into great detail in describing everything and I could see the hole story playing out like a movie in my head. What I really like most about the book was the loyalty and romance. I have mixed feeling about the two guys in her life and I kinda wished Anna would have picked the other guy,Lol. I enjoyed the action and fighting and I was swooning during the the love scenes'. The only thing I would have liked to have seen was Anna coming into herself and her powers more, I was a little disappointed that Anna' powers didn't progress as much as I was hoping but hopefully that will happen in book 3, I can't wait to find out what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment