Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014 Goodbye 2013



Happy New Year Everyone! It's been a big year for me as a mother,wife,student and Blogger. I want to thank everyone for sticking with me and for following the Blog,you are all super great. I'v read a lot of books in  2013 but I wanted to share with you my favorite top 10.



1. Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter 





2. Why My Love Life Sucks by Shevi Arnold


 
3. Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins 



4. The Ghost and the Graveyard by Genevieve Jack 



5. Strings by Kendall Grey 




6. The Ghosts of Rue Dumaine by Alexandrea Weis



7. Alpha Girl by Kate Bloomfield



8. My Demonic Ghost by  Jacinta Maree 



9. Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis



10. Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep


















No comments:

Post a Comment