Sunday, April 7, 2013

Review - Beginnings End (Shattered Skies) by Heather Linn

WARNING - Adults ages 18 and up  
 
Author : Heather Linn
Title : Beginnings End (Shattered Skies)

                                                                       
I give it 3 out of 5

Book Description: 
I was only three days old when the world, as my parents knew it, became the nightmare that I live in; the only place that I have ever known as home. In my world, the humans are no longer the hunters perched comfortably at the top of the food chain. Humans are now the hunted, the prey; vulnerable and scared, just waiting to be consumed. The stories of the creatures that go bump in the night are no longer fiction. The monsters are real and they do want to hurt you. I live in a world where 'the something' lurking in the shadow isn't a figment of an over active imagination but a real nightmare waiting to attack; a world where I have to lie my way through every minute, just to stay alive.


Review: 
I liked the book. the plat was good..

Catalina has not had a easy life,if you can even call it a life.her and her family of rogue humans live underground because Vampire have taken over the planet. while all the other females in her family are playing the part of house Wives,she is out with the men taking down the Dominus, the horrific genetic mix of human and vampire.
This was a good read. Although I have some mix feeling about the book. first off Catalina(cat for short)has a lot of self-confidence on minute and then the next she is second guessing yourself, and it's like this all threw the book. Catalina is very indecisive and that kinda drove me nuts but it also had me guessing what she was going to do next and I just couldn't put the book down. Second, there was a few times when things kept getting repeated over and over and it was kinda annoying at times, but those are the only two things about the book that I didn't care for. I would five this a 3 out of 5 and i'm getting ready to start the second book because i'm dying to know what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment