Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Author : Angela Ashcroft
Title : Full Circle 
Reviewed by : Michelle Lewis
  
I give it 4 out of 5


Book Description:After witnessing Freya’s harrowing birth, Sebastian always knew destiny would bring them back together. In a cruel twist of fate, their reunion is under the dark shadow of his own brother, Lucas, who plucks Freya from her mundane life and marks her. Once marked, Freya’s life hangs in the balance as she edges closer and closer to her death. As she battles through an endless nightmare of “lost time”, Lucas systematically cuts her remaining ties to her mortal existence. Now Sebastian must choose between loyalty to his only family or betraying Lucas in a desperate bid to protect Freya.

Full Circle is the enthralling first instalment of the vampire series that throws the lives and fates of three individuals together - with tragic consequences.

Review: This was a great read and I really enjoyed it. Freya is a 23 year old who is not good at being around people and tried to avoid them all she can and is just not into living anymore and thinks she is just better off dead.Unfortunately Freyas actions attract the attention of a really hot Vampire named Lucas who is  looking for his next pray and decides to mark Freya for his own. Then there is the hot and sexy  Sabastian who is Lucas's brother and who has feelinsg for Freya and tries to help her get free from Lucas's influence. I just loved this book. it was a little slow at first but then it picked up and really got my attention. It had me constantly guess what was going to happen all threw out the book. I really Enjoyed that it showed the point of view from several different people and that it had a lot of detail to where I could see it all playing out in my head.  The only thing I didn't like about the book was that at a few times in the book it jumped from character to character a little to fast and I got mixed up a few times of who's point of view it was but it did straighten out fast to wear you could tell who was who. all in all I give it a 4 out of 5 and look forwarded to reading the second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment