Wednesday, September 17, 2014


Saving Abel (Rocker Series, #1)Saving Abel by Gina Whitney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book Talk Reviews

www.facebook.com/VampiresBite2012
www.michelle808205.blogspot.com

Saving Able saw sinfully HOT!

I'v read books by this author before but I this saving Able is by far my favorite. The story link was fantastic and I LOVE the cover of the book,which I think is a perfect fit.

The story if from both Able and Gia's point of view. I like how I got to see (read) what both of them were thinking. Able is one hot and sexy singer who is totally kinky in bed and knows just want he want's and has a few daddy problems. Then thares Gia,so has a few mommy problems of her own. Even though Gina's nothing close to shy,she is nowhere as close in her Sexualety as Able is but she is more then happy to do everything Able says and she enjoys every moment of it. The love scenes are so hot you mite melt in your seat like I wanted to,Lol.

All in all I gave Saving able 4 out of 5 starts and I can'r wait to read book two, especially after how book One ends.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment