Thursday, June 5, 2014

'Beautiful Lies' by Gina Whitney


Beautiful LiesBeautiful Lies by Gina Whitney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book Talk Reviews

www.facebook.com/VampiresBite2012
www.michelle808205.blogspot.com

This book was Sinfully sexy,I totally Loved Beautiful Lies!

The story is about two people how meet and although they don't like each other in the beginning they find love in the end.

I highly enjoyed this book. The story gives you a look into both of the two main characters heads which are Lilly and Cam. It was nice to be able to get a inside look from each of there point of views. As you read along you get see the characters change and grow which I really enjoyed. The book kinda starts out a little slow but soon picks up pace and before you know it it's so good you'll find it heard to put the book down.

Now what's a good book without some bad guys? there were a few times I got so mad at a few of the characters and I just wanted to reach into the book and punch them, talk about some major douchebags.

Now for the big question, does this story have hot steamy romance? well that's a big ol YES! the love scenes between Lilly and Cam are so hot you'll have to fan yourself,I sure was (no joke). The book goes into hot gooey detail which was a huge plus for me. I loved this book more then I thought I would and I look forward to reading more books by Author Gina Whitney.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment