Sunday, July 7, 2013

Book review of - I'll Be Damned (Anna Wolfe #1) by Casey Keen


Book Description
A sister kidnapped.                                             

An impending war between Heaven and Hell looming around the corner.

A Grand Witch who has no idea what she is.

The Prince of Darkness’s obsession in claiming her.

Two sinfully gorgeous men pulling her in two different directions.

As the owner of the coffee shop Deja Brew in Savannah, Georgia, Anna thought her life was ordinary. That is until her sister is kidnapped by a demon, prompting two handsome men to march into her life unexpectedly. Valen, the sinfully gorgeous, overprotective werewolf who is Anna’s sworn guardian and Roman, the most handsome and powerful Warlock in the entire Netherworld. 

Suddenly, her world is stripped of everything she knows and replaced with frightening news about who she really is - a powerful Grand Witch. Now, it’s up to her to draw out her dormant magic, rescue her sister and stop an impending heavenly war threatening to eradicate the human race all while staying alive.


Review
I received a copy of I'll Be Damned for an honest review.

Anna always knew she was different but she didn't know just how much until her sister was kidnapped by a demon and two handsume men walked into her life.one being a really hot werewolf named Valen and a handsome and powerful Warlock named Roman.the three of them work together and try to prepare Anna for what's coming for her and to try to rescue Anna's sister. 


First off I want to say that the cover is so pretty and it caught my attention. I'm so glad I saw this book being advertised on facebook.

I really enjoyed this book. Anna is fresh on the market after the man she loved dumped her for a younger girl and I felt kinda sorry for her first off. Anna owns her own coffee shop called Déjà Brew in Savannah, Georgia so that helps to keep her occupied. Things start to get weird when Anna goes on a blind date and the guy gives Anna the chillis. Then Valen shows up at her coffee house and she can't keep her eyes off him. Anna starts to freak out when she finds out what Valen is and it all just kinda starts to all go down hill for her. 

Anna's sister is kidnapped and Valen helps her any way he can and even calls in a (kinda sorta friend) Roman to help him back Anna up. What I loved about these two men is that there both sexy as H*ll and there both really sweet. As Anna starts to have strong feels for both of these guys I feel sorry because she starts to get a little sexually frustrated and I kinda am to,just by reading it ,LOL.

I really loved this book and after the way things ended it had me going crazy. I also liked how the book has so good action going on(not just with the men) ;) I think Casey Keen has does a outstanding job on her debut novel. I can't wait to read book 2. I rated the book a 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment