Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fighting Destiny

By Amelia Hutchins
                                                                         
Warning: Mature content and language not intended for anyone under the age of eighteen.

Book Description: 
Have you ever heard of the old Celtic legends of the Fae - beautiful, magical, deadly and a love of messing with humans just for kicks and giggles?Welcome to my world.What started out as a strange assignment, leads to one of the most gruesome murder mysteries of our times and my friends and I are set and determined to find out who is killing off Fae and Witches alike.Couple of problems in the way – I hate the Fae and the Prince of the Dark Fae is bound and determined that I work for him. He’s a rude, overbearing egotistical ass with a compulsive need to possess, dominate and control me. Oh – did I mention that he is absolutely sex-on-a-stick gorgeous and he makes me feel things that I never ever wanted to feel for a Fae…every time he touches me or looks at me with those golden eyes seems to pull me further in under his spell, despite my better judgment.My friends and I can’t trust anyone and nothing is as it seems on the surface – not even me.

Review: 
Fighting Destiny is one of the best erotic reads i'v read so fare this year. Syn and Ryder are so freaking hot together it will make your head spin. I totally Loved this book,it's a get down dirty,Kinky,rip your clothes off read. If you are like me and love a good supernatural love story/erotic story then this is the book you want to read. I'm so glad I asked to review this book for the author. I have to say that there were a few times I had to stop reading the book because it was getting a little to hot to handle,lol. I love how Syn and Ryder both got the point of views showed. Now after finishing the book I want to read the second so bad especially with the way it ended. The only thing I didn't like was that there were a few miss spellings and a few time I had to re-read a sentence because it wasn't worded right,but over all I give Fighting Destiny a 5 out of 5 rating and look forward to reading book 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment