Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ever Shade

by Alexia Purdy


Book Description:                      
Rated 4 out of 5
                             
A dark twist on faeries. For Shade, a chance meeting with a powerful Teleen Faery warrior who wields electrical currents and blue fires along his skin, has her joining him on a treacherous mission for the good Seelie Faerie Court across the land of Faerie. Magic and malice abound and nothing is what it really seems to be.

The evil Unseelie Queen and her treacherous allies are around every corner as Shade makes her way across the breathtaking landscapes of the world of Faerie, which exists alongside the mundane human world. Shade discovers her own uncharted magic and meets some of the most powerful warriors in Faerie while battling evil dryads, conniving Teleen guards and challenges on her life with every step in a world where nothing can be taken for granted.

Review: 
Ever Shade was Awesome!

The main character is Shade and she's half human and half Fay. Shad is a young high schooler who know's she different and her best friend loves her regardless while other in her school call her a freak. Shad has found herself in the middle of a Faerie war because she's a half blood and the only one who can bring it to an end.

I really enjoyed this book. I'm not much of a fay fan but this book had me hooked and I couldn't put the book down. it had a nice romantic flow and you didn't know what guy was going to get Shade's heart. it has a lot of action,which I loved. The story has great detail and you(me) can see the whole thing playing out like a movie in my head.If you like Faeries,love and action then your going to Love this book! I look forward to reading (Ever Fire Book 2)I rated this 4 out of 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment