Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hey everyone! Okay so i'm having a few issues with the Blog this morning and it's not letting me upload any photos....Grrrrrrrr So I'm sorry about that.

Book Review of Obsession and Sacrifice
By Tiffany Carmouche

What a fantastic read! 

Obsession and Sacrifice is the follow up in to The Imposter by Tiffany Carmouche. I'm so glad I read this book. Nicole has just woken up from a coma and dose not know any of the people around her,not even her sexy boyfriend Dylan or her friend Bradley. It's hard for Nicole to try and remember any thing but she is trying her best. I just loved this book as much as I did the first.The Suspense was killing me and I was so shocked at a few things that happened and i'm still saying to my self..say what!?! lol and it's got some really nice hot and steamy love scene's that will make you melt.I wish I could tell you more but I don't want to spoil anything . Over all I give Obsession and Sacrifice a 5 out of 5 and I look forward to reading more of Tiffany Carmouche's work in the future.


Grab you copy today,it's a fantastic book!
http://amzn.com/B00BE7FA6M

No comments:

Post a Comment