Thursday, February 7, 2013


Author: Tiffany Carmouche
Title: The Imposter

I'm so glad I was asked to review this book.  The story line and plot were fantastic and I just Loved it! 

The book is about this young woman named Nicole and how she wants to give her daughter Jessica a better future and a good stable home.  Nicole meets a young girl named Raven,who goes on to tell Nicole about the amazing waitressing job's there are in Alaska and how she can make a lot of money.  At first Nicole is skeptic and talk's to her best friend Emily about it.They decide to give it a go and the next thing they know there plane is landing in Alaska.  Things are going good for Nicole and she meets the amazing sexy Dylan who is in a band that plays at the bar where Nicole works. She finds herself falling in love with him and the next thing she knows they are dating and she could not be happier. Nicole and Emily have found the perfect place to rent.  After they move in with the guy that owns the place he turns out to be creepy. I'm not going to say anything else about this because I don't want to spoil the book.  I LOVE this story.  If you haven't read it ,you are totally missing out.  I give the book a 5 out of 5 and I hope whomever reads this,that they will love it as much as I did..

No comments:

Post a Comment