Monday, January 14, 2013


Author : Molly M. Hall
I give it 5 out of 5 stars 
Title : Reckoning 



I have to say that this was one really good book.The story line and plot were fantastic!

Seventeen-year-old Kat Matheson has a deep secret. Kat has been able to see and hear the dead since she was a small child.As Kat get's older she has tried her best and succeeded in suppressing her abilities but they have finally caught up with her and she doesn't know what to do.Then there is the cute new neighbor who she dose not like or trust,but he's the only one who seems to understand what she is going threw.

I just LOVED this book.It was really easy to lose myself in.the author has given such good detailed in the book and it was so easy to see this all playing out in my head. Kat is such a strong person and is dealing with her situation pretty good,a whole lot better then I think I would have lol .The only thing about this book that I would have liked to see is a little more action,but over all it was Fantastic! and I can't wait till the second book comes out..

No comments:

Post a Comment