Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Author : C.A. Kunz
I give it a 5 out of 5
Title : The Childe

This was a really good book.The Plot was fantastic .

Cat Colvin is this amazing young girl who has over come and dealt the best she can with the odd changes that she's been going threw.Cat has all this weird stuff happening to her and she finally starts putting pieces together and learns her family has kept so many secrets from her.I myself don't think I could forgive my family so easily.After cat has learned so much about herself and who and What she is it's like a dream to her,It's also a nightmare.while all of this is happening to her she has met a boy who is just right for her (Ryan) although her family doesn't approve of the relationship.

If your looking for a great young adult read with tons of mystery and suspense with a good love story this is perfect . I really loved this book and have already purchased the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment